Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jaxon got to watch his daddy play fooball when he was just two days old.. only because we got to sit in a special box away from all the germs and noise!












First things first, let me introduce our little man, Jaxon Joe Hunt. He was born October 9, 2008. Because he was breech we had a scheduled c-section so it was actually an enjoyable, low- stress experience. I highly recommend it. For those of you who know me well, know my patience level and were probably nervous for me to bring a child into the world. I'm happy to report that I love being a mommy more than anything on earth and he has only gotten a hand full of spankins! (Not bad for already being 8 months old) But seriously, I think I have beginners luck b/c he is such a good, happy baby. I can't believe how fast time flies, it makes me sick. Here are some pictures from the past 8 months...




0 comments: